IBEX is overseen by a Management Board with a Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary and a number of members appointed by churches and supporting organisations: They also act as its trustees.
The trustees are drawn from a number of constituencies in accordance with the Constitution as follows:
- A representative of the Church Leaders is appointed by the principal supporters who are the Church Leaders.
- Up to three full-time chaplains, as elected by the chaplains, one of whom is appointed Secretary.
- The Ecumenical Officers of CTHI and CTD (ex officio).
- Up to five members, representative of the general body of supporters of IBEX, and the Treasurer are elected at the Annual General Meeting. The trustees have the power to appoint new trustees for casual vacancies at any time, subject to confirmation at the next Annual General Meeting.
- A further three additional members may be co-opted in order to gain specific competences that are identified as necessary by the trustees or to enable the major funders of IBEX to be represented. Such co-options can happen at any time and are reviewed and reconfirmed as appropriate at the next Annual General Meeting and thereafter at each Annual General Meeting
Management Board members background and contact details: